When the bee suddenly stings your finger, DON’T DROP THAT FRAME!
Stand there, cuss a bit, and replace the frame to its proper place.
THEN, remove the stinger from your finger, and blow smoke on your finger to destroy the scent of bee venom.
Pain, swelling, and subsequent itching is NORMAL reaction to a sting lasting from a few minutes to a couple of days, depending on how often you get stung.
Beekeepers, who are often stung several times each week, rarely swell and the pain lasts just a few minutes.
In this LEARNING PROCESS, just make sure that you do not REPEAT whatever you did that made the bee sting you and caused her to DIE.