Beekeepers are invited to a live ‘webinar‘ on honey labeling and branding.
- What should be included on your honey labeling?
- How can you make your honey products stand out from the crowd?
- What do consumers of honey want?
- What is the difference between a brand and a logo?
This webinar will be delivered by Theo Simos, an Australian agribusiness expert with 35 years’ experience in the food and beverage industry, and Salote Waqairatu, an experienced Fijian agribusiness researcher.
There will be an opportunity for questions at the end of the webinar.
- Topic: Honey Labeling Webinar
- Date: Thursday, September 30, 2021
- Time: 07:00 PM Fiji Time (05:00 PM PNG/AEST Time)
- Zoom Link: https://bit.ly/HoneyLabellingWebinar
- Password: 366273
Please plan to join the webinar between 10 and 15 minutes early to allow time for you to resolve any connectivity issues.
Best to download Zoom.us software to your computer or phone prior to the webinar.
The webinar is free for all Pacific Island Beekeepers to attend and is sponsored by the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR), Bees for Sustainable Livelihoods, the Pacific Agribusiness Research for Development.