Beekeepers are invited to a live ‘webinar’ on honey packaging and distribution.
- What packaging should I choose?
- What markets and buyers of my honey product prefer which packaging and why?
- Does my packaging fit my labelling and marketing strategies?
- How can I best obtain, store and distribute my products?
There will be an opportunity for questions at the end of the webinar.
- Topic: Honey Packaging and Distribution Webinar
- Date: Thursday evening: Nov 18, 2021
- Time: 7:00 PM Fiji Time, 5:00 PM PNG, 6:00 PM AEST
- Zoom Link: https://bit.ly/HoneyPackagingandDistributionWebinar
- Password: 920168
Please plan to join the webinar between 10 and 15 minutes early to allow time to resolve any connectivity issues.
Best to download Zoom.us software to your computer or phone prior to the webinar.
The webinar is free for all Pacific Island Beekeepers to attend and is sponsored by the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR), Bees for Sustainable Livelihoods, the Pacific Agribusiness Research for Development Initiative 2 (PARDI2), in collaboration with Fiji Beekeepers Association.